Friday 3 May 2013

Prostitute

My girlfriend works for a media and advertising company. One of her projects was for a sexual health website and she needed to get several brands of condoms for promotional reasons. After visiting several stores and not being able to find 2 particular brands of condom she was after, she decided to visit the Family Planning Centre. Upon walking into the clinic she could see on the shelf behind the receptionist the items she needed.......

Family Planning Receptionist: "Hi, what can I do for you?"


Girlfriend: "I'd like some of those condoms behind you."

Family Planning Receptionist: "I'm sorry we don't sell those, they are only available for free when you have an appointment." 

Girlfriend: "Well can I please buy some then, I'm desperate. They're for work?"

With a disgusted look on her face, the receptionist threw some at her and advised that next time she should get an appointment.

Slightly confused but satisfied at having achieved her goal, my girlfriend walked out and went back to work. 

It was later pointed out to her by colleagues that the receptionist probably thought she was hooker. 

Nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment